Terms & Conditions

Check in : 14:00 hrs

Check out : 12:00 hrs


Check in : 14:00 hrs

Check out : 12:00 hrs

  • All bookings for the entire duration of the stay should be prepaid.
  • Early check-in or late check-out is subject to bed/room availability on the relevant day and will be chargeable. To be reconfirmed with the Hostel Staff before check-in via call or email.
  • Rooms not occupied by 22:00 hours will be seen as No-Show, unless prior arrangement has been made.
  • For Peak Season, all reservation payments are non-refundable. The Peak season for House of Memories, Goa is Oct to Jan.
  • A full room rate will be chargeable for check-in at 07:00 hours or check-out after 17:00 hours.
  • It is mandatory for all guests to produce a valid identity document upon check-in. For foreign guests a valid passport and visa and for domestic guests a valid identity card shall be accepted as proof of identity.
  • Our Hostel follows an age limit of 18 – 30years. Any person under or above will not be allowed at the property.
  • Upon check-in, all guests must register through a guest registration form.
  • Please note that any change in the guest’s reservation may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.
  • For reservations guaranteed with a form of payment at time of booking, rooms are held until 24hrs post which without any information from the guests, it will lead to cancelling and refund will be processed according to the cancellation policy.
  • For reservations not guaranteed with a form of payment at time of booking, rooms are held until set cancellation time per the rules of the reservation.

Cancellation Policy

For Prepaid Bookings: The guest is allowed to modify/cancel the reservation by email.

  • All cancellations 7 days prior to the check in date will not be charged any cancellation fees and a complete refund will be provided.
  • All cancellations between 7 days to 72 hours before check-in date will be charged 30% of the total amount as a cancellation fee and the remaining 70% will be refunded.
  • The refund policy is based on the total amount of the stay.
  • In case of an unforeseeable incident, a refund may be granted at the Operations Manager’s discretion.
  • For Peak season, all reservation payments are non refundable. The peak season of House of Memories, Goa is October to January.

No Show Policy

  • In case of a single day booking, if the guest doesn’t show up by 8 pm on the day of check in without prior notice, the complete booking amount shall be charged as No Show amount and no refunds will be provided.
  • In the case of multiple days booking, all the days that the guest doesn’t show up without prior notice, will be charged in full as No Show amount and no refunds will be provided for said days.

Group Booking Policy

We allow a group of 4 guests at a time. Special considerations will be provided if:

  • The request for a group booking is made at least 3 weeks in advance (confirmation is based on availability). A 100% advance will have to be paid at the time of booking.
  • Unless a group booking is not made 3 weeks in advance, the same room will not be guaranteed.